This page is intended to provide useful information on accessibility, assistive technology tools, softwares, open source downloads, links, support, tutors, articles, videos, audio links, educational, employment resources, research updates related to children and people with special needs.
Please help us to have as many by providing suggestions in this regard from the perspective of children with special needs or people with challenges.
For more information, please feel free to call on our mobile number 98400 97237 or email us at email@example.com
- Welfare of Differently Abled Persons - Tamil Nadu Government
- School Education Department - Tamil Nadu Government
- Higher Education Department - Tamil Nadu Government
- Links to various Tamil Nadu Government Websites
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
- Office of The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities India
- Government of India Websites Directory
- Rehabilitation Council of India
- National Trust for Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation & Multiple disabilities
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
- Concessions offered by the Central Government to Persons with Disabilities
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
- National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped
- National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped
- National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India
- UN Enable - Work of the United Nations for Persons with Disabilities
- UNICEF website for children with disabilities
Assistive Tools & Softwares
- Non Visual Desktop Access (NVDA)
- is a free and open source screen reader for the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- is a free, open source, flexible, and extensible screen reader and magnification software for the Solaris and Linux operating environments.
- Web Any Where
- is a non-visual interface to the web that requires no new software to be downloaded or installed.It works right in the browser.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- is a PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents from Adobe Systems.
- is a software program that you can use to read DAISY books. AMIS is a multilingual player for reading books complying with DAISY standards.